Buy with confidence
When you buy a Waterfront ReCertified computer you are getting a PC that has been extensively tested and verified to exceed our high expectations – backed by our 1-Year Waterfront Guarantee. Before ReCertification, our computers go through 2-stages of quality control:
- They are physically inspected, data-sterilized, bench tested, factory restored, and verified by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR) before shipping to Waterfront Computer Company.
- When they arrive at our shop we re-inspect, clean, and re-test them before applying the Waterfront ReCertified stamp.
All Waterfront ReCertified computers meet these specifications:
- Intel Core i5 or i7 processor – 8th generation or newer
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit OS with Windows 11 upgrade available
- 8GB RAM or higher
- Solid State drives only – 256GB SSD or higher
- Laptop batteries must retain 75% or better performance
- 100% fully functional – no exceptions (minor cosmetic imperfections are acceptable)
Big Savings – for you and the planet
Waterfront ReCertified computers cost 50% to 75% less than a new computer with the same performance expectations; an average saving of roughly $1,000 per computer.
But the benefits to the environment are even greater …
By choosing to buy a Waterfront ReCertified computer you are helping to reduce the demands on our planet’s resources. It takes 190,000 litres of fresh water to produce 1 new laptop, and releases over 1/3 tonne of CO21.